Senior Phone Book. Important contact information for Seniors.
Here is a list of some important contact information for Seniors. Thee are National numbers to some of the most common resources, all in one convenient place. I have arranged them by category and they are current as of August, 2019.
Please eMail me at info@greatpast60 if you have numbers to add, or if the ones here need to be updated. You can share this with others by copying the following link: Senior Phone Book and sending it to them.
- Administration for Community Living
- Advocate Agency US Administration for Community Living is the Federal focal point and advocate agency for older persons and their concerns. ACL awards Older Americans Act funds for supportive home and community-based services to the State Units on Aging, located in every state and U.S. territory.
- U.S. Administration on Aging – Eldercare Locator
- Service finder for housing and services for seniors and caregivers.
- Medicare & Medicaid Services – CMS
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) wants to “help you help yourself” by using Medicare’s information resources to answer your questions.